- Procedurally generated height map terrain
- Multiple animated dynamic colored light sources
- Unified lighting model: multiple dynamic per-pixel cast shadows with self shadowing for all objects in the world
- Day night cycle: the sun casts correct shadows on land, water and objects
- Water with freznel based reflection/refractions show reflections correctly based on angle of view
- Dynamic waves based on octives perlin noise provide natural non repeating animations
- Written in C using OpenGL as the graphics interface and GLSL as the vertex and fragment shading language
- Custom importer compiles VRML, Targa and font file into a unified .bin file
Please note that the system requirements for this are VERY steep.
This was tested on a 2.0GHz AMD with 2G of RAM and a 512M ASUS GeForce 8800GT.